Sex Crimes Defense
Lifetime sex offender registration is mandatory for anyone who is convicted of a felony sex crime in Florida, even if you are granted probation. To protect your future, contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
If you are facing charges for any type of sex offense, it is critical that you seek the advice of an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. A sex crime conviction can follow you for the rest of your life and may require you to register as a sex offender.
No matter what type of charges you may be facing or how convinced you are of your innocence, do not talk to the police without talking to a Kissimmee sex crime defense attorney first. I am central Florida attorney Richard Nick Kelley, and I have experience defending clients against all types of state and federal sex offense charges.
Strong Representation Against Serious Sex Offense Charges
I understand how embarrassing it can be to face sex offense charges and the damage that can be done to your reputation in addition to the consequences of a criminal conviction. I diligently pursue every available option in an effort to beat the charges against you.
I have experience with all types of sex offense cases, including the following:
- Prostitution and solicitation: Many prostitution crimes result from entrapment. There may be defenses, especially if you are arrested before the act is complete.
- Sex offender violations: Violating the requirements of sex offender registry can result in serious penalties. I will fight to protect your rights.
- Lewd and lascivious conduct: These are serious offenses that can be charged as felonies and may require you to register as a sex offender.
- Possession of child pornography: The court of public opinion tends to convict people before the facts are even heard. I will be there beside you, constantly fighting for a positive result.
- Sex with minors: A conviction on these charges can send you to prison and get you added to the sex offender registry.
- Internet solicitation of a minor: There are a number of approaches that can be used to defeat these types of charges. I will evaluate your case and determine the best approach to your defense.
- Internet sex crimes: Child pornography and chat room offenses can have serious consequences.
- Rape and statutory rape: A conviction on rape charges will usually lead to a long prison sentence and lifetime registration as a sex offender. However, the state may have weak evidence, especially in cases where the victim is known to the accused.
- Federal sex offenses: Many Internet sex crimes, such as distribution of child pornography and online solicitation, are federal offenses. In addition, if you transported a person across state lines as part of a sex offense, it could result in federal charges.
Speak To An Orlando Sexual Assault Charge Attorney
Your freedom and reputation are too important to entrust to an inexperienced attorney.
Contact Richard Nick Kelley, P.A., today for a free initial consultation about your sex crime defense needs. You can reach a member of my firm 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call my Kissimmee office at 407-847-6259.