If you have been arrested for drunk driving in Florida, you only have 10 days to file for a hearing with the Department of Motor Vehicles to prevent your driver’s license from being suspended. To protect your driver’s license, contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
Never Plead Guilty To DUI Without Talking To A Defense Lawyer
Most people who are charged with a DUI/DWI offense wrongly assume that they have no choice but to accept the conviction and the penalties. Nothing could be further from the truth. There are a number of defenses that can be used to get the case dismissed or the charges reduced. When you hire my firm, I will present the strongest possible defense in search of a positive result.
Depending on the circumstances of your case, I can challenge the following in your defense:
- Validity of the initial traffic stop
- Accuracy of the field sobriety tests
- Accuracy of the equipment used to determine your blood alcohol level
- Qualification of the people who administered the tests
- Accuracy of lab test results
I have experience with all types of cases related to DUI/DWI, including the following:
- Repeat DUI offender
- DMV hearings
- Breath test refusal
- Boating under the influence
- Driving while license suspended (DWLS)
Contact An Orlando DWI Defense Lawyer
Contact Richard Nick Kelley, P.A., today for a free attorney consultation about your drunk driving case. You can reach a member of my firm 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call my Kissimmee office at 407-847-6259.